Contact Walley Concrete to schedule a FREE consultation
Premier Concrete Contractor in Sacramento
You need a new driveway. You need it done right without a lot of hassle. You want it to be attractive and add curb appeal to your home. You want to pay a fair price. And you don’t want a mess left behind when the job is done. Walley Concrete has specialized is concrete jobs like yours in Sacramento and surrounding areas for over 10 years.
We get excited about the challenge that each job brings because we take pride in serving each and every customer. There is nothing quite as thrilling as watching the look on our customer’s faces when they see how our custom concrete creations add curb appeal, beauty and functionality to their home. Whether you need a driveway, patio, pool area, sidewalk or ADA ramp, we have what it takes to get your concrete job done on time and on budget.
Yes, we are experts at pouring concrete, but we also handle the tough job of demolishing unwanted concrete and hauling it away, every last little bit. All you have to do is decide what to do with that open space in your yard.
Looking Out For Our Customers
Walley Concrete is licensed, bonded and insured. Why does that matter? Because the extra care that we have taken to obtain the proper licensing allows us to work on jobs overseen by building inspectors. Improper licensing, or no licensing can shut a job down before you know it. Proper licensing also allows general contractors, like Walley Concrete, to be bonded and insured.
Bonding and insurance are extra measures that we have taken more to protect you, our customer, than us. Bonding protects you from shoddy workmanship on our part. Insurance protects you in the event that some part of your property is damaged during the course of our work. So, when you hire Walley Concrete you have the full measure of protection that we have taken on your behalf.
Premium Concrete and Materials
Too many concrete companies are willing to cut costs on the quality of their concrete and materials to under bid professionally licensed contractors like Walley Concrete, and to increase their own profit margin. We don’t work that way.
We go the extra mile when we work on your concrete creation:
- First we demolish and remove existing concrete or excavate untouched soil with tractors to make easy work of removing hard, compacted soil.
- Next, we use compacted gravel as a base for the concrete.
- Then we construct the wooden frames that will mold and shape the concrete and hold the 3/8”-inch rebar in place.
- We pour a custom concrete mix into the forms. Then it is smoothed to perfection by our experienced concrete finishers.
- Once the concrete has properly set we apply a custom finishes that you may have ordered.
Time and time again, our customers are surprised that we show up when we say we will, and we get the job done on time. How’d we do that? Glad you asked.
- As we bid our jobs we never double book ourselves and leave you waiting. It is very important to us that we never waste your time.
- Next, we hire highly skilled and talented staff and partner with well-respected general contractors, like plumbers, electricians, builders, etc. Each member of the team knows when to show up to perform their specialized task for your job.
- Next, we own the right tools to complete each job quickly and efficiently. The right tools help our work run smoothly with ease.
Supportting Our Local Economy
As we move through each week we purchase hundreds, if not thousands, of supplies to complete our projects. You will be glad to know that we spend at least 95% of our supplies budget locally in the Sacramento area. It takes a lot to complete a job, everything from gravel to nails and everything in between. We buy from our local vendors every chance we can.
It doesn’t stop at construction supplies. Our t-shirts and apparel are purchased locally. Our printed materials are produced right here in the Sacramento area – not in a mass produced print house somewhere off shore. Our tools and office supplies are all purchased locally. We hire and/or refer other local general contractors.
Why is that important? When we, a local business, purchase goods and services from other local businesses, we help others to stay employed and strengthen our local economy. So, when you hire Walley Concrete to pour a beautiful driveway, you are, in a real way, also supporting our local economy.